Monday, February 25, 2013

Wait!

Patience is not my strongest virtue...I'm waiting impatiently on the day when we finally get to meet Faith just as I was impatiently waiting for the day of Riley's birth.  We have so much to do to get ready for our trip to meet her and bring her home, yet, we're spending lots of time these days simply counting down the time.  On an intellectual level, I know God's plan and His timing are perfect.  But, it's one thing to know something intellectually.  It's much different to turn that faith into application.  These last two days have been full of reminders from Him prompting me to trust and be patient in His perfect timing.  I'm still looking forward to the day when we get to meet Faith...I'm just going to try to not be so anxious about the when and how.

"Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord!" -Psalm 27:14 ESV

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping to be able to make a donation soon !!

    ReplyDelete